Over 98.5 percent of Ouachita students defray a portion of their educational expenses through some form of financial assistance. More than $41.2 million in scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study jobs is awarded each academic year. Student Financial Services has provided information in this section to help families identify all possible aid sources which, when combined with the family’s own contribution, can make higher education at Ouachita possible.
How to get financial aid at Ouachita:
1. Apply for admission to Ouachita Baptist University.
- Online Application for Admission
- The OBU Admission Application also serves as the application for merit scholarships at the university.
2. Complete the 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). In order to receive financial assistance, completion of the FAFSA is required. The FAFSA will be used to determine your eligibility for all need based forms of financial aid. The 2020-21 FAFSA will become available to complete after October 1, 2019, and will be based upon 2018 tax information. In order to guarantee federal funds will be available by the start of the fall semester, your FAFSA should be completed prior to May 1, 2020.
You can now complete the FAFSA much earlier! Don’t forget to submit yours!
3. Search all aid sources prior to enrolling 一道本不卡免费高清Although Ouachita provides a comprehensive financial aid program, the vast majority of our students rely on aid awarded from sources outside of Ouachita. All families are encouraged to research and apply for private scholarships and grant funding. Searching for private scholarships requires patience and persistence along with getting an early start. Information on private sources for educational funding are listed on the links below.
How to Tackle Private Scholarships Applications the Smart Way (June 10th Blog) : http://fanhuan56.com/voices/blog/page/4/
一道本不卡免费高清Visit to see the rankings of Ouachita in Arkansas and nationally.